photo credit.photo credit.
Progressive Insurance vs GEICO Car Insurance which one is better....
Progressive wins unless your driving and credit record are clean.
Bottom Line
[Progressive is] the best car insurance company for almost anyone. The only exception would be someone with both a perfect driving and credit record, they will probably save more with GEICO.


....For many years, I had GEICO insurance. Because I had a clean record, I saved far more with them than any other insurance company. Even when I finally had one accident, their rates were still very good. But when I got married a few years ago, they dropped me because of my wife's record.

Though she wasn't quite considered "assigned risk", I had a difficult time finding an auto insurance company that would write a reasonably priced policy. With one exception, that being Progressive. In fact, despite everything, they were only about 10% more than my old GEICO rate would've been for both cars if her record were similar to mine...LINK.



Tags:



>WAS THIS INFORMATION HELPFUL?

0 comments